Review: Nature Republic Whitening Collagen Dream Mask

JYJ ~ Looks like I'm gonna sleep well tonight
 You're wrong I'm not going to blog about JYJ/kpop today....


 I'm going to review Nature Republic Whitening Collagen Dream Mask. I think I know why they call it 'dream ' mask. Just take a look at the packaging.

Pretty packaging and it is endorsed by JYJ
(for those who doesn't know who is JYJ, it is a korean  boy  group)
First look inside, the serum is clear and not thick. The mask is sufficiently wet and there is not excess puddle of serum in the packet.
Clear serum
The first thing I noticed when I put on the mask is the scent. It smells great...a mix of flora and fruity scent. Probably comes from the witch hazel and orange extract in the serum. Witch hazel can reduce blemishes as well as inflammation of pimples!
Ingredients 
Skin doesn't feel sticky at all after using the mask. In fact, my skin felt more relaxed. I checked out my skin the next day to see if there is any improvements. My pimple shrink-ed and blemishes on my face seems a little lighter. There is no oily after-effect too. However, I don't think it made my overall skin whiter. Haha.
I'll give the mask 4.5 out of 5.
It's unfortunate that all Nature Republic outlets have closed down in Singapore. WHY???? I really like their products. So for those who want to try out this 'dream' mask you can get it online for a fairly affordable price.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.