Review: NuTeen Sleeping Mask

NuTeen Tub

I'm on the roll today haha! Going to write a review on NuTeen Acne & Pimples Away Sleeping Mask. Bought this at Watsons after the salesperson introduced it to me. I was actually looking for NuTeen pimple cream, but it was currently out of stock during that time. Have been using it for months. So, I decided to post a review about it. As you can see from the picture above, the sleeping mask comes in a tub form and the back of the tub is direction on how to use it.

Description at the back.

The sleeping mask is in cream form. So, basically you have to use a stick or your finger to take some of the substance and apply it onto your face evenly before going to sleep. The cream is slightly translucent and greenish white. It has a distinctive smell that most NuTeen skin products have (you will recognize the smell if you have used NuTeen products before). I don't have much opinion about the smell. I neither like it nor dislike it.

   NuTeen Sleeping Mask tub and cover
The sleeping mask on my skin


Consistency of the cream





As you can see, there not much cream left inside the tub because I have been using it for a few months.

What I like about this product is that it gives a very cooling sensation on skin after applying it onto my face. It does not require you to keep it in refrigerator to provide you with the cooling effect. It kind of relaxes you skin. After using it several times, I can actually see redness of my acne reduced and it dry up some of my small pimples. According to the salesperson, the sleeping mask can actually treat your acne or pimple. However, I sincerely feel that the sleeping mask is only effective on small acne/pimple.
If you're looking for sleeping mask that relaxes and cool down you skin, I would recommend you this sleeping mask. But, it may not be a good product for those looking for treatment for you acne prone skin. I will rate this product 3.5/5.






Location: Singapore
Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Review: NuTeen Sleeping Mask

  1. Hi, may I know what is the time for using the nuteen sleeping mask? After we apply the moisturizer? Or before we sleep? Because the direction is not clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, may I know what is the time for using the nuteen sleeping mask? After we apply the moisturizer? Or before we sleep? Because the direction is not clear.

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.