Review: Hada Labo Gentle Exfoliation

As some of you guys know scrubs that consist of exfoliation bits may exert to much stress on our skin and even damage our skin. As such there is thing called gentle exfoliation that are very easy on our skin. One of the product that is Hada Labo Gentle Exfoliation. Hada Labo seems to causing a buzz in singapore so I decided to try it out.

Hado Labo Gentle Exfoliation
One of its main spotlight ingredients are AHA and DHA (as you can see from the picture). AHA helps in exfoliating dull skins without causing harm to it. Whereas, DHA are particularly an important ingredient ingredient as it theoretically helps it removing whites and even black heads. If you have sensitive skin, I believe you should use such gentle "scrub".
To ensure "freshness" of the product
This product also have a safety seal to ensure quality of the product. (Warning: Some customers like to open the caps skin of product to smell if or for whatever reason and they end up not closing the caps well. This can cause bacteria to invade the product!!)
Backview
The above picture is the backview of the tube. You can press the picture to enlarge it. It consist of information of how to use the product, ingredients and why it is important to have one.
Similar packaging like other cleanser
Its really creamy. I swear!
My stand of this product is that this exfoliation cleanser is extremely gentle on my skin and I really like aftermath of its usage. My skin feels extremely smooth/soft and it kind of glows. It do helps in removing small white heads.
However, it doesn't seems to help me in removing blackheads on my nose and other persistent white heads on cheek. (My previous cleanser was able to do so). Furthermore, AHA that contain in this product may potential cause black spot on your face due to its reaction with UV light. As such you need sunscreen with this product even though your at home since UV light is able to penetrate through the windows. (Thats right... So I only use it at night) I find it quite troublesome to apply sunscreen even when I at home. 
I rate this product 3.5/5 due to it's downside I mentioned above. It 2am. I should sleep now.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.