Review: Etude House AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser

This is what I'm gonna review today! I've always wanted to try this foam cleanser. Received this from my from my friend for quite some time already but only tried it recently.

Here is a closer look at the product. Etude House's products always has attractive packaging. Each range has their own unique distinctive packaging. People like tend to fall for their marketing strategy haha. This product is non-comedogenic; meaning it will not aggravate your acne.


I noticed that this cleansing foam has a strong smell of sandalwood which I'm not really fond of ...so do take note for those who don't really like the smell of sandalwood. I usually squeeze about 1-2cm of the cleansing cream on my hand when using. AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser lathers well when mixed with a bit of water.

After using this for a few times I realized that it doesn't rinse well. It also leaves kinda oily residue of my skin. Maybe because of the sandalwood oil that is part of the ingredient. Oily feeling it gives causes discomfort of my skin. I will rate 2.5/5. I read from other reviews that some choose alternate the usage of AC Clinic Acne Foam Cleanser when the time of the month is coming. For me, I find it a chore to do that. I prefer a cleansing foam that suites me all month long.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.