Review: Etude House Kissful Lip Care Essence

I usually don’t buy any skin product from etude house in Singapore as it tends to be overprice compared to other Korean brands like Faceshop and etc.

But during my recent winter trip in Korean I had a very very dry lips. My sister actually brought along a lip moisturizer however is does not work that well. My lips actually went dry again after half an hour or so. (Which is kind of annoying, I have to apply moisturizer repeatedly).
So, I decided to go in Etude house outlet near my hostel while waiting for my other friends. We went and asked if they sell lip moisturizer that does not have any tint.
And they recommended this!




At first I was quite reluctant to buy it. (Woot Kissful Lip?) But again it doesn't hurt to give it a try.
I quite like the design of the product as it actually allow easy application. You can just squeeze a bit of the essence and place the slanted side of the opening against your lip. Move the tube sideways to apply to your lips fully.

Basically this product has a nice peachy smell and whats good is that it actually makes your lips look moister and less dry. It works very well for while I was in Korea. It can prevent my lips from getting dry again for almost half the day. (Which is quite good considering the dry weather)
The name of the product actually fit the end result. (You actually get shiny, moist and kissable lips! ahaha)

Hence I rate 5/5. And I will be buying this product again once I finish it. 

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.