Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Kelp


I bought The Face Shop Real Nature mask sheet bundle set late last year. I think they changed the design of the packaging not too long ago. I reviewed a Face Shop Real Nature Mask before, you can check it out here. I bought the sensitive skin series, this time. I think it cost me about S$22 for a pack of ten. Where else if I were to buy individually mask, it will cost S$2.50 (if I can recollect properly). I tried the kelp mask few days ago. Personally I like the Aloe Vera mask in the sensitive skin series. I used all the aloe vera mask long ago, so I will not be review it unless I buy it again.

The first picture is picture of the back of the box. It states the uses of each mask. So according to the box, the kelp mask 'eliminates skin impurities', 'protects and purifies skin for a clearer complexion'. I always check on my skin after using any mask the night before. In the case of the kelp mask, I did not experience and irritation of breakouts. I feel that the liquid from the mask was absorbed by my skin relatively well. My skin felt smoother too.

Back of the mask box - description of each mask
The mask
Back of it , check for the ingredients!

The picture above is the shape of the mask. it was big enough to cover my chin. There was more than enough liquid in the pack to. If you are interested to buy other mask in the series you can see the description of each mask in the first picture.

Overall, I feel I cannot really judge the mask on effectiveness after I try it multiple times. Overall I will give 3.5/5 for this mask.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

2 Responses to Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Kelp

  1. I am in fact pleased to glance at this weblog posts which includes
    plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing such information.

    my blog post ... Antioxidant Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.