Review: Honey by Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum (EDP)

I know this has nothing to do with skin care, however I am still going to review it simply because… I like perfume! I hope that some reader find the information useful.

I never stick to one type perfume. Right after I used up a perfume, I'll get a different one. Today I will be reviewing Honey by Marc Jacobs EDP which I bought at Lotte Duty Free in Incheon Airport (Korea) before boarding the plane. The 100ml bottle cost me about $104 sgd and it comes with a miniature 4ml EDP bottle. I did not know if it is any lower than if I were to buy in Singapore. I just got the hunch that it is cheaper at Lotte. I found out that it cost about $140 in Singapore and I don't think it comes with the complimentary travel size bottle. Boy, I was glad I bought it (finding out that I saved some $$ also helped to reduce my guilt..haha).

In the cute polka dotted boxes



Unboxed
Before I tell you more about the perfume, I would like to introduce the some technical terms. They Head Note, Heart Note, Base Note. Note is simply the descriptor of a fragrance that can be sense upon application. Head Note is the smell that perceived immediately upon application, followed by Heart Note and Base Note. You can find out more here

According to DFS website, Honey by Marc Jacobs has Head Note: Mandarin and Pear, Heart Note:  Orange Blossom, Honeysuckle, Peach and Apricot, Base Note: Woods, Vanilla, Honey. Personally, I find the fragrance being pretty strong right after application. The pear scent is stronger than the mandarin smell. It gets more citrus at Heart Note as I can smell the Honeysuckle and Orange Blossom Scent. At Base Note, I can smell the woods and vanilla but the honey scent is not that prominent. The perfume usually get activated when it gets warm. It last long and I like how it smell unique compare to other perfume.

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.