Review: Nair easiwax large wax strips for legs and body

I went to Watsons today to get wax strips for my leg because I have not been waxing for so long and I have massage appointment tomorrow. I don't want to shock the therapist with the amount of leg hair I have HAHA. I have been using Veet wax strips since I was in secondary school. It cost about S$17. Today, I realise that there is  a cheaper alternative which is Nair easiwax which cost only S$10.45! The only difference is that Veet one contains 18 strips and 4 after wipes while Nair easiwax contains 20 strips and 2 after wipes. I bought Nair easiwax this time round. Now let me show use the content of a box of Nair easiwax:

The box
20 wax strips and 2 after-wipes
Instructions
The wax can be used for legs, bikini area and underarms. I feel the important part of the instruction is warming the wax in between your palm. It helps to prevent the wax from getting stuck on your skin after you pulled it off. Putting the strip is the direction of hair growth is also more effective in removing the hair.

A pair of wax strip
I also like how the strip is transparent unlike Veet ones which are opaque paper sheets. The transparent sheet help me see if I put the strip at the right area. For first timer, using wax strips can be a little intimidating. The only advice I can give to first timers is that the pain gets lesser with time and experience.


The picture above is snapshot of a pair of wax strip after I use it. Are you shocked by the amount of hair? HAHA. I am pretty hairy for a lady. Can you see the amount of hair the wax is able to pull. In opinion, Nair easiwax is pretty effective. It pulled almost all or all hair in the area at one go. I just have a little difficulty removing hair on my knee. It did leave a little wax here and there on my leg but it is okay because we have the after-wipes.




The after wipes smells pretty good…like shampoo. It kinda help to moisturise your leg after wax and also remove excess wave. You rub the wipes gently on the area that has wax left. The wipes is more like oil than lotion, but don't worry, the oil can be easily remove with water.

I will give this product 4.5/5. I did not give it full score because I experience difficult removing the hair on my knees.

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.