Review: Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask

Remember in the previous I mentioned that I will be reviewing the skincare products I received in my Althea package. Well, here is the first one.

I will be reviewing Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Masm today. This is my first time seeing red ginseng being used as one of the ingredients in a skin products. I do know that people consume red ginseng for stamina, but I have never heard of red ginsnsg being applied on skin. I guess the koreans like their ginseng so much that they put it in almost everthing. On a serious note, I actually googled on the benefits of red ginseng on the skin. And I found out that it has a anti-aging properties and helps to rejuvenate the skin. Just what I need after a long day of work!

The facial mask's packaging with dried red ginseng on it

Haha the packaging reminds me of those extract that koreans like to consume for health reasons.



English translations on the instructions and ingredients are available at the back side of the package

The back-side of the pack stated that mask is to firm and nourish the skin. And interestingly the mask only contains red ginseng extract!

So first look, I noticed that the facial mask is not a regular one but a 3D mask. Below is the photo of the mask after I dried it for a few days. I folded into half to show that unlike ordinary mask, the 3D mask threaded/joined at the center so it sits well on the face. It also covered the chin well.

There was a lot of essence in the pack too...in fact the mask was dripping wet.

So what was the mask effective? I am actually quite impress. The result was not quite far off from what it intends to do. My face was less dull the next day and more moisturized. I also did not experience any itchiness. I also like the 3D shaped of the mask because I can walk around the house easily because it fits my face like a glove.


I will rate this 4/5 :)

Posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.