Upcoming Review: Skincare products from Althea

Look what arrived at my doorstep today! My althea orders!

I needed a new face wash and an eye cream. I choose laneige as the brand of choice since it is the most reliable brand for my skin. So I bought Laneige Multi-cleanser and Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel. Bought it on 11 November because of the additional 11% off because of the singles day :). The item arrived on the 18 November, so it took approximately 7 days to arrive. The order includes a tracking number but the tracking stops once it reaches the distribution centre in singapore (singpost).

Anyway my items were nicely bubble wrap. Here is a picture of the parcel when it arrive. Althea was also generous enough to include samples in the parcel. One of it is a facial mask from Missha and another is skin repair essence.

Nicely bubble wrapped althea box



The items were individually wrapped too


I really like althea's packaging. You can look forward to my reviews of these products soon. Stay tuned!

Posted in , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.