Review: Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel

This is my second post on my purchase from Althea. Other than the Missha Red Ginseng Sheet Mask, I also bought Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel. Eye bags and dark eye circles runs in the family. So whenever I do not have enough sleep, my eye bags and dark circles become more apparent. I have always wanted to buy a good eye cream while I was schooling but couldn't really afford because you know how expensive eye cream can be. So once I got my first paid I decide to get one. My first ever eye cream is Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel which is from Laneige Water Bank series.


Contents in Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Box
The box comes with an instruction sheet, a glass bottle of eye gel and a spatula for ease of application. The description on the box states the Water Bank Eye Gel is 'A moisturizing eye gel that gently soothes the dry and sensitive eye area and relieves eye zone stress'. The box also states that the gel expires after 12 months after opening.



Removing the seal from the bottle
The gel/cream is slightly translucent and light. It is also really light and not sticky. When applied, it gives a slightly cooling sensation on your eye area. I am really impressed by how detailed the instruction booklet is. I always try to follow the instruction unless I am really tired.

Instruction 1

Instruction 2

So what is my verdict? I think the gel really helps to make my eyes feel less tired after spending a whole in front of the computer  at work. I could really feel the effects when I first apply it. My eyes felt less heavy the next day. However, I feel it doesn't really help to lighten my dark eye circles and it only help to my eyes become less puffy by slightly. Perhaps because my eyes isn't very puffy initially.  I tried using the cream on my mother who had really puffy eyes and it showed some visible effects! I can give inputs on its moisturizing function because my eyes' area are never dry in the first place.

I'll give this product 4/5.

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.